Pop Up shop in Victoria - Now Open!
Posted on November 12 2020
That's right, we opened a pop up shop! Faced with very few options for selling locally this Christmas season, we decided to open a pop up shop for the months of November and December.
We teamed up with our friends at Madhouse.Love and Hama Organics, to create the
at the Victoria Public Market.
Come in from Nov 1st to Dec 31st, 2020 and see what amazing vendors we have in store! Locally made products, gifts, organic ingredients and healthy donuts, cake slices and more! Plus, all products are vegan! What could be better?
We are open Mon-Sat 11-6pm, and some select Sundays as well (Nov 22nd being one!)
Location: 1701 Douglas St #6, Victoria, BC (where the old Hudson Bay used to be)We have locally made:
- Jewelry by Swallow Jewelry, Tracy Cermak Designs, and Floraever Jewelry
- Soaps by Shargloma Soaps and UStink Soaps
- Greeting Cards by Hello Yellow Canary
- Prints, magnets and pins by Hello Yellow Canary
- Hot sauces by Islander Hot Sauce
- Hand painted Ceramics by Eliska Liska Illustration
- Vegan Leather Bags by Tamaz Leaf Leather
- Stickers and Pins by us (Kindred Coast)
- Bamboo Tshirts and Sweaters/Hoodies by us (Kindred Coast)
- Organic Bulk food ingredients by Hama Organics
- Vegan cakes and donuts by Madhouse.Love
- and so much more!
Come see our new bike and adventures prints in person, and grab a gift for your favourite someone this winter season, we know they'd love that you are supporting local, and we'd love you too!
Thank you for your support during this crazy year! When everything changed in March, we had no idea if we would make it through. But, with your support this summer we are still kicking... and can only hope that 2021 is a kinder year on us all.
Sending lots of love to you all, and an extra virtual hug from us!
Pop Up shop in Vict...
Our New Pop Up Shop in Victoria BC! Open for a limited time, we are stocked with awesome locally made gifts, vegan treats and organic bulk ingredie...Read More
Springtime 2020 new...
News from Kindred Coast studio in Spring 2020. How things changed for us, and see a sneak peek of our newest print in 2020!Read More
8 things that you c...
Tips and tricks on how to live more sustainably this year. Don't worry, you might be surprised to find you already do these some of the time! Every...Read More